You can find your Gig on Fiverr by searching up your Gig title in the search bar and sorting by “Newest Arrivals.” However, if you are a new seller, you may not find your Gig showing up right away.
In this article, I will show you the proper steps to see if your Gig is showing up in the Fiverr search results.
Also, I will share some tips to make your Fiverr gigs to show up in the Fiverr market place quickly.
Let’s get started.
How to check gig position on Fiverr?
There is no feature available within Fiverr to check your Gig position. However, you can do it manually by following the below steps.
- Take a notepad and copy-paste the tags and keywords of your Gigs. This will serve as the search terms, and your Gigs are expected to appear when users search for those terms.
- Make a note of the category your Gig falls under. This information will help you to narrow down your results and see exactly where your Gig is showing up.
- Once you are ready with the first two points, go to the Fiverr search bar and type your category first. This will narrow down to the specific group.
- Now you search for one of the keywords (tags) that you had copied in your notepad.
- Look for your Gig on the results page. If you do not find it, keep navigating until you find your Gig.
- Once you find your Gig, you can calculate the number of Gigs preceding your Gig. and obtain your Gig rank.
- Repeat the same steps for other keywords and tags relevant to your Gigs.
Note: Since Fiverr keeps rotating Gigs every time a user searches, it is impossible to get a stable Gig position. However, you can get an average position by doing this activity.
As you can see, this is a tedious process, and I do not recommend you to look for your Gig position and instead focus on promoting your Gigs to increase your reach.
Why can’t you find your Gig on Fiverr?
We create a Fiverr Gig with a perfect title, description, and a catchy thumbnail, but when we search using our main keyword, we do not find them in the results pages.
If you cannot find your Gig on Fiverr, it is most likely because of one of the following reasons.
- You are a new seller on Fiverr
- No history of sales
- Over-optimization of keywords in your title, description, and tags.
- Copied or template description of some gigs that are already available.
Above are some of the reasons why your Gig does not come in the Fiverr results page. However, the most common reason would be being a new seller with no history of sales.
How to boost your Gig on Fiverr?
You can boost your Gig reach on Fiverr by promoting it on social media platforms. If you have a group of audience or followers related to your service, then pushing to them will boost your Gig on Fiverr.
If you are a new seller, you should definitely consider promoting your Gig since it is tough to get traffic through organic Fiverr searches.
Many do not have a good number of followers or do not know how to promote their Gigs on social media platforms.
However, if you are willing to spend a few dollars, you can expose your Gig to many people.
Here is how you can boost your Gig on Fiverr.
- Search for Fiverr Gig promotion services on Fiverr or Upwork
- Look for sellers having an audience related to your niche. Promoting your Gig to the most relevant audience is crucial, and that will determine the success of your Gig.
- Also, make sure the seller has a good reputation and rating. Do not buy a service that is too good to be true.
- Once you find your perfect seller, contact the seller and ask for some of his previous promotional samples.
- Get all your questions answered and then place your order.
- That’s it. You should see some significant boost in rankings because of the social signals and some orders if you had the right target audience.
In the long run, I recommend you to build your audience. You can easily do this by creating a FaceBook group around your niche.
Quora, Instagram, and Pinterest can also be a great platform to drive traffic to your Fiverr Gigs.
So, choose a platform and start growing your audience Today.