Managing your Fiverr password can be challenging when you need to go through multiple levels of verification.
However, those steps ensure the safety of your account and can be quickly done if you know the exact steps that you will need to follow.
In this article, I have provided all the information that you need about Fiverr password.
So, I recommend you to bookmark this article for future reference.
Here are the frequently asked questions about Fiverr password.
What are the Fiverr password requirements?
When setting up your Fiverr password, make sure your password meets the below requirements.
- Password should be at least eight characters or longer
- Password should contain at least one number
- Password should contain at least one lowercase and one uppercase letter
What are some valid Fiverr password examples?
If you still have some confusion regarding Fiverr password requirements, you can refer to the Fiverr example passwords below.
Those are some of the simple password examples that meet the Fiverr requirement.
In the above examples, you would have noticed some special characters, but that is not mandatory.
However, a complex password with special characters will enhance your Fiverr account security.
In case you are worried about remembering a complex password, you can try a password manager to save your passwords.
Why should you have a strong Fiverr password?
One of the main reasons to have a strong password is to protect your account from hackers.
These days simple passwords can be easily hacked using a brute force attack where the software will try out different passwords in a sequential order to crack the correct one.
Having a complex password for your Fiverr account will make it harder or sometimes impossible for such attacks.
How to create a robust Fiverr password?
Follow the below steps to create your Fiverr password.
- If you are a new user, go to Fiverr and click join on the top right corner
- Now, provide the email address that you would like to use for signing up
- In the next screen provide your username in the first box and your password in the second box
- Make sure to use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, symbols and keep it as long as possible
- Click join to complete the process
You have successfully created your Fiverr password.
When should you change your Fiverr password?
By default, I would recommend you change your password at least once in three months, but changing it once a month is ideal.
This practice will help to decrease the probability of your account getting compromised.
Below are some of the other scenarios where you should consider changing your password.
- The current password is weak
- Someone knows your password
- You logged into your account using a public network like a browsing center
How to change your Fiverr password?
You can change your Fiverr password from your Fiverr profile. However, keep your mobile handy as you will need to authenticate to change the password.
Follow the below steps to change your Fiverr password.
- Login to your Fiverr account
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the security tab on the left side pane
- Enter your current password, new password, and confirm the password
- Make sure to enter the same password for both “new” and “confirm password” to avoid a Fiverr password mismatch error
- Select your verification method, SMS, or call
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile and submit
- Your password will be validated and updated if everything is correct
That’s it. You have successfully changed your Fiverr password.
What to do when you can’t log in to Fiverr?
If you can’t log in to your Fiverr account, it’s most likely that you entered incorrect credentials.
In some cases, there can be account termination by Fiverr for policy violations.
Follow the below steps if you can’t log in to your Fiverr account.
- Check if you are using the right login method. (username or Google account or Facebook account)
- If you have used Google, then make sure to use the correct Gmail account that you used during the signup process
- Double-check the password that you entered
- If none of the above steps work, you can click forgot password to reset your password
- In addition to that, you can also drop a submit a ticket to the Fiverr support team
How to reset your Fiverr password?
Nowadays, remembering passwords is challenging, considering the different password requirements for each website.
However, resetting Fiverr password in case you forgot is very simple and straightforward.
Follow the below steps to reset your Fiverr password.
- Go to fiverr.com
- Click Sign In
- Now click the “Forgot Password” link below the green continue button
- Enter the email address associated with your Fiverr account and click submit
- You will get an email with a link to reset your password
- Click on the link. You will be redirected to a verification page
- Choose the verification option (Verify by SMS or Verify by Call)
- Enter the verification code and submit.
- Now provide your new password and confirm.
You have successfully reset your Fiverr password.
Why are you unable to reset your Fiverr password?
There are many reasons why you are unable to reset your password.
Some of the reasons are provided below.
- You are entering a password that does not meet the Fiverr requirements
- SMS or Call verification was not completed successfully
- Your account is banned for violating Fiverr terms and conditions
What to do when you are unable to reset your Fiverr password?
If you have followed all the steps to reset your password correctly and are still unable to reset, you should contact Fiverr by submitting a ticket.
It is better to have a powerful Fiverr password using a password manager to protect your account.
And also, at the same time, you need to remember one master password for all the websites.
I hope you found this article informative.
Please share it with your friends and family.